I recently discovered Lulu, a bar between trendy Born and sunny Barceloneta, just across the street from Estación de Francia train station. I have to say I had passed by countless times but I had never given a chance to its brunch, and how I regret not having been there earlier!
We had this yummy brunch you see on the picture with (warning: the following list is gonna make you hungrier than ever)
- avocado and egg toast
- salmon and cheese toast
- berry coco smoothie bowl: berries, banana, chia, coconut and muesli
Why I love it
- Amaaaaazing smoothies! Banana, coconut, berries, chia, curcuma, avocado, spinach, ginger, oats, dates, wheat grass, spirulina… A true fruit heaven!
- They also have some super tasty toasts (that sounds almost like a tonguetwister…) as well as salads
- Ecological wines & craft beer
- The terrace where you can eat, chat and enjoy the breeze
- Its specialty is brunch but it’s open all day long
Check it out for yourself
Where: Av. del Marquès de l’Argentera, 7
Must try: goldmember smoothie (curcuma, banana, cinnamon and oats smoothie) & this berry coco smoothie bowl on the pic